British Toolbox?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: British Toolbox?
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 04:57:22 +0000
Good day all,
   I started bleeding my brakes this afternoon and got stuck on the read
driver's side brake.  the fluid was getting to the rubber hose and stopping.
  Something was blocking it.  I took it all apart, attempted to clear the
hose but it still is not working.  So i am thinking i may as well go with
Stainless Steel braided hoses all around.  Is this a good idea?  Or are the
standard OEM hoses just fine?  I figure, if i get the SS i won't really have
to worry about them any time soon, or as long as i own the car.  Are they
worth the extra bills?
   So now i am looking for the best price on SS braided hoses and British
toolbox seems to have the best price that i can find, followed closely by
SpitBits.  I was trying to remember the site that someone on this list had
given me for parts, but can't off the top of my head.
  So here is my question, has anyone had experience ordering anything
through Britishtoolbox.com?  Are the parts quality?  Any information would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all of your help everyone!  Y'all have made my Triumph
experience very enjoyable :-)

Dave
'68 Spit Mk3

Help protect your PC.  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.