Carlisle Vendor

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle Vendor
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:12:37 -0500
  Does anyone know the name of the vendor at Carlisle that sells the
"special" Spray Paint. High heat, Cast blast  Alum a blast? He also does
some plating. I have wanted to buy for the last few years. This year I was
Really going to buy and he left early and I missed him. I cannot remember
the name of the vendor or even where he is from.
                                        Can Anyone Help??

                                          Thanks,
                                          Bob Harris