Re: Pulling the O/D -- question...

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pulling the O/D -- question...
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:58:52 -0400
Having rebuilt my own 3 rail tranny with a D type O/D (my GT6)...
I'd have to say I don't see any reason why you couldn't pull just
the O/D.  The only real  pain in the A___... is getting the internal
splines inside the O/D unit to line up, so the output shaft of the
tranny will slip back into the O/D when re-installing.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com