Re: LED electrical gremlins

To: gprtech@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: LED electrical gremlins
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net"
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:12:44 -0400
The thought had cross my mind briefly, but I dont see how that could be -
since the one ground wire is connected to the chassis and to light both
lamps through the different switches requires two different circuits. . .
but I guess it wouldnt hurt to double check to make sure - that would be
some funky wiring - from the factory -
The usuall reason that an LED won't light when it's known to be good is
that the polarity is reversed. Check the ploarity of the voltage on the
socket that doesn't work, and compare it to the one that does,