Re: Playing with a drum

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Playing with a drum
From: "Steven W. Reilly" <luckyone@sentex.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:30:45 -0400
Hey Leon,

Drum Part # for the GT6mk3 with self adjusting brakes is 215754, verses
203077 for Non-self-adjusting brakes.  As I recall, the Late MK3 brake
shoes and drums were a different size than earlier GT6, but I can't
remember if that is in the width of the shoes or width of the drum or
both.  There are a few late mk3 brake experts on here; i'm not one of them
though.

Steve Reilly
'70 GT6's