Re: The goldarndest thing!

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The goldarndest thing!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:00:44 -0800
Okay, here's part II.  I went and took a look at the rear end and was
flabbergasted (and horrified) to see the axle coming out of the rear end on
the left side.  The left rear wheel is sticking out almost two inches further
than it should be.  Here's the photo:

http://www.totallytriumph.net/rear_axle_problem.jpg

On the way home with my daughter, I DID hear a strange rattling on the left
rear side, that I was going to investigate later, but it looks like I'm going
to be investigating it NOW.  How could this happen and how do I fix it!?

Joe Curry, your camber compensator appears to be the only thing that kept the
left rear axle from pulling out of the rear end altogether.  Your product may
have just saved two lives.

Shaken, but not stirred,

Jeff