wire wheels buy/sell/trade, SF, CA

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: wire wheels buy/sell/trade, SF, CA
From: sinclair@degenkolb.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:31:09 -0800
I have about two decent wire wheels, one soso, and a couple that are shot.
These are the painted steel, knock-off aftermarket variety.
When I've looked into acquiring more, they seem to only be available as a
set, new, nos, or otherwise.
But I imagine there are at least a few other listers in the same state as
me - 1/2 a set gather rust in the garage.
So I'd be interested in either acquiring (preferred) a couple more to
complete my set - or selling mine to someone else (less preferred) so I can
focus on buying a complete, or a new, set.
I'm in San Francisco, so will be best if it's someone local.  You really
want to inspect these things closely when buying or selling.
Contact me if you're interested.
Cheers
Mark Sinclair
MK2 Spitfire