RE: maplight on/off question

To: "'Dave Willner'" <dwillner@icontech.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: maplight on/off question
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:39:43 -0500
Dave,

What I did on mine was to install an inline switch, like the ones used for
fog lights, with the holder which is secured to on of the grounding screws
on the dash.  I scrounged wire and connectors to match the male/female ends
of the maplight so I would not destroy the connecitons.

David A. Templeton
'59 Triumph TR3a - 9TS54226L ( "9" denotes the CDN import on year of mfr )
'74 Triumph Spitfire - FM10491U
'66 Mustang Coupe
'66 Mustang Coupe - HiPo
'85 Audi 5000s Wagon