Re: Remote clutch bleeding & oil coolers

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Remote clutch bleeding & oil coolers
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:05:54 -0800
Thanks, Barry and Paul. I'll go ahead and install the cooler. There appears
to be some sort of temp control mechanism with the cooler, (I got this from
a friend, no instructions, nothing), and if I can figure out how it works
we'll give it a try.

Fred, I see a business opportunity here ! Custom made remote clutch bleeders
! Why don't you make up a 'prototype' and send it over here for thorough
'testing' . No, huh, oh well, I gave it a shot.  :-)   I think I'll look
into some sort of valve arrangement.

Ken C