RE: Diff cleanout

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Diff cleanout
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:26:09 -0700
Thanks for all the replies folks. I was going to use the regular diff oil to
wash it out unless there wa something else that left no residue.  Since I'm
popping of the back case, I hope most of any remaining sludge is there in that
area where I intend to fit the drain plug (lowest point), so that should be no
problem rinsing off with a cleaner and wiping out then rinsing with oil just in
case.
I plan to get a standard drain plug from the local autoparts store and get it
drilled and tapped to match.

Alan