RE: Badging blues

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Badging blues
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:02:49 -0500
Another thought is to keep your eye on Ebay. Originals show up there
frequently, they seem to go for as much as the repros and of course have
wear and tear for the most part, but at least the pegs should fit the holes!

"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U
Nass #104