Done...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Done...
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:48:41 -0000
Phew....

Well, its done.

Precisely 5 weeks ago, almost to the hour, I had a sick Spit.

The car is now fixed, today I refitted the interior (here is a tip; if someone
has helped you out by removing the interior, make sure they are there to put
it back! because I still have quite a few screws left over...) & tuned the
timing and carbs a little. All seems well.

Now all that's left to do is to top up the radiator a little.

Many thanks to all the people who made this possible by helping out with the
tech and emotional support, no need to name names, there are too many of
you... and you know who you are...

Bring on the next job... (I'm kidding, I've overdosed on Spit fixing, at least
until next week)

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit