Re: progress made on SU's and a big clue

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: progress made on SU's and a big clue
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:53:24 -0400
Something to consider besides a custom intake gasket is the use of
gasket sealer on both sides of the new gasket.  I would recommend using
a gasoline impervious material like Yamabond or the 3M trim adhesive
(very good at this job btw).  That should do the trick of sealing the
low spots.

>>> Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com> 08/11/02 09:05PM >>>
Current theory, there is an inperfection in the head
that is not obvious to the eye.  Now I'm thinking
about making an extra thick manifold gasket by taking
two and glueing them together and installing that.
Has anyone tried this and is there anything that could
be used on the metal surfaces that I will be able to
get off again?