If it ain't one ting, is a next!!!

To: nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: If it ain't one ting, is a next!!!
From: Jdgar0649@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 18:57:20 EDT
Group;
I am finding myself vexed!!  Took the car out for a quick (untagged) drive
around the block (first one!!).  Yesterday the turn signals worked, today
they didn' and neither did the temp or fuel gauges!  I brought the car back
into the garage, and turned it off.  Checked the terminals at the fuse box (I
had trouble there a long while back--they were fine)  On a lark, turned the
ignition back on----and the gauges worked and the turn signals too!  Turned
on the hazard flashers-they were working (they had not been for weeks),
turned off the hazard, and the signals or gauges didn't work!  Gremlins? or
what?
Joe Garrison