Re: Paging thearthursmith?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paging thearthursmith?
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:03:05 -0400
I think you're looking for J. Wagner...
http://www.jmwagnersales.com/gasket.html

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 9:40 AM
Subject: Paging thearthursmith?

Sorry to bomb the list, but I'm trying to track down a former (?) list member
whose identifier if I recall correctly was "thearthursmith".  About 2 years
ago, he started making neoprene valve cover gaskets and I was happy to be one
of his beta testers because I was having trouble getting a good seal on my
stock rubber/cork valve cover.  The plan was that if the neoprene gasket
worked out well, he would go into production and actually sell these things.
Well, nearly 4,000 miles later, the gasket confinued to work beautifully, and
I'd love to buy another one, but this gent has seemingly disappeared.  Any
idea how to get in touch with him?

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 project "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental" restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net