Re: Twin Webers and economy -YES!

To: "Dr T. Dafforn" <td214@cus.cam.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: Twin Webers and economy -YES!
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:51:41 -0400
YES!  Love it!  What I've said all along!
It's just great to see/hear someone else
say it with physical data to back it up.
Congrats!

OK...so now we need a nice photo of the setup
and your jetting info and engine mod info for the user's page
http://www.teglerizer.com/dcoe/dcoepictures.htm

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com