Spitfire Seen In China

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Seen In China
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:57:34 +0100
Dayton Carpenter tried to post this message to the list, but the text didn't
come through.  He has asked me to post it on his behalf:

I dont know if you can view the show in the US, maybe on a satellite  dish
is it possible.  It is Chinese but you can still see my Spitfire and a TR-6
restored on the show.

I now co-host a Chinese program on satellite TV during primetime (7:35pm)
with an audience of over 120 million viewers.   Surely the biggest one time
audience to see a Spitfire on TV.

The show is done entirely in Chinese and most of the shows I do involve
environmental projects/themes.  In this show  they have given me the
opportunity, to introduce classic cars to the Chinese.

They used footage I shot in the US last year and pictures of the my
restorations.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email