Re: Body Lifted + custom rig

To: Spit List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Body Lifted + custom rig
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 22:37:48 -0400
Thanks Jon.

The whole thing cost me about $100 Canadian.
So I'm very pleased.

Yeah it finally stopped snowing, raining and actually got sunny.
So I went building. It clears the garage door nicely. I think I checked that
like 3 or 4 times. :)
The whole thing with car and all it about 6.2 height. But is really easy to
roll around. The nice thing about the rig is the chassis can roll out or the
body can roll out. Its universal which is perfect. I can roll out what ever
I need to.

The chassis is in great shape. I'm going to look over the chassis very
closely on Sunday. I'm thinking I might not have to take it too far apart.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau
1968 GT6 MK I - Ottawa