Re: Car-o-Scope (pointless fun)

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car-o-Scope (pointless fun)
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:22:32 -0800 (PST)
How strange, I got an identical description to Mike, although my car
recomendations were a little different:

1. Dodge Colt Vista - just had a look at one of these on the net - quite
possibly one of the ugliest cars I have ever set eyes on, not over my
dead body!
2. Peugeot 505 - ok, but largely dull, my aunt owns one, 'nuff said
3. BMW 2002 - I could see myself in one of these, although you can't take
the roof off :-(
4. AMC Jeep - These look fun!
5. Volvo 244 - it's a box on wheels, safe, reliable and with styling
borrowed from a lada.  Certainly not fun like my Spitfire!

After careful consideration I think I'll stick with the Spitfire!

cheers
John

http://taxes.yahoo.com/