Car-O-Scope results...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Car-O-Scope results...
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:40:01 +0000
Nigel and I are totally incompatible.

No, wait-we are compatible only in terms of taking risk and age!

Compared to other Spitfire owners, I'm more generous, lower educational
level, too much a snob, make less money, more objective and logical and care
a bit too much about my car!

A person quite concerned with status and yet drives a Spitfire! Other
Spitfire owners aren't as much as snob as I. (Or so says the Car-o-Scope.)

Let's see... says I have an over developed left side of the brain-logical
and objectivity. Other Spitfire owners are more 'touchy-feely'. (!?!)Other
Spitfire owners don't care as much about their car as I do-"lighten up a bit
if you insist on driving a Triumph Spitfire."

Recommended cars

1.) Chevy C2500 (is that a truck?)
2.) BMW 528 (Make it an M car yeah!!!)
3.) Buick Roadmaster
4.) Dodge Colt Vista (whatever that is)
5.) Buick Estate Wagon (WAGON? Are you nuts!?)

In terms of compatibility-they determine the Beemer to be most compatible (I
guess they overlooked my lack of money, eh?)

So, there you have it!

They neglected to mention that I'm good natured about the Car-O-Scope
results!

Laura G. and ("they'll pry him out of my cold dead hands") "Nigel"