Re: Exciting news!!!

To: Kristi Richardson <lytabyron@hotmail.com>, nass@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Exciting news!!!
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:51:56 -0800 (PST)
Kristi,
I think what you really need is the Spitfire SUV.

This little known Malvern project was obviously years
ahead of it's time. If only the BLMC product planners
had had the foresight, ....

Well, anyway, the prototype pieces do exist, and can
be seen surfacing on eBay from time to time.

It should be no problem to graft these onto your Spit.
When completed, it will stand about 6 ft tall, with
ground clearance of 14", weigh approx 8,000 lbs, get
3.4 MPG, and seat 9 comfortably.

Britannia Rules!

Carter