Exciting news!!!

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Exciting news!!!
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 07:37:09 -0800
I have finally talked Brad into converting our orange spitfire into an
automatic transmission. We are thinking of putting the bonnet of an MG-T so
that we won't have to cut a hole in the original. Also I would need a larger
trunk so we are exploring the possibility of putting a mustang trunk in
place of the original.

I am also in need of a back seat for the family. How hard would it be to
elongate the body so a back seat could be fitted? Would a 55 T-bird top fit?
(the one with the little circular windows)

I have already started on a pop art seat covers that I am making in
needlepoint. Oh, and the car will be painted in hot Pink!

Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Kristi