Re: Engine rebuild swindle - Lanky Fouche!

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild swindle - Lanky Fouche!
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:44:17 -0000
Fred Thomas told me:
>I wish you the very best of "Luck" on the final product and I think
>you may need it, getting taken the 1st time is a>
learning experience, the 2nd time is dumb.  Just my way of thinking I guess.
>"FT"

Well Fred, I may in fact be dumb.  Mr. Fouche said he guaranteed my engine
would arrive by the 15th; it's now the 20th and no engine in sight.  I admit
that I'm a pushover and always ready to give a guy the benefit of the doubt,
but I really feel stupid. So, don't everyone pick on me all at once for my
naivety.  I'll let everyone know the final outcome just in case anyone buys
an engine directly from him or via Ted S.  Just remember the name, LANKY
FOUCHE and beware!

Mike Ross          http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross
'63 Spitfire
'66 Spitfire