Re: Crank pulley nut size

To: gary durham <gjdurham@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Crank pulley nut size
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 21:56:53 -0700
Gary many thanks. Bob Harris also agrees. So that's great. If I can't
get a socket I did not want o rob my self of running the car this
weekend. What's another couple of oils drips. I was on the phone with a
local MGB friend who thinks he knows someone ( in the service business,
he in the parts business) that has one. Never heard of the store you
mention but it must be similar to D&B here that sells all that farm
stuff etc. I have the 1/2" long torque wrench (and a 1/2" socket set
from the seventies that I got for my Dolomite 1500HL in the UK), so
should be set if I can get the socket.

Engine is still in the car which hopefully will make it easier.

Alan