Re: British wiring...an enigma!

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: British wiring...an enigma!
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:10:12 -0500
Oh come now!  You have that many LBC's and this surprises you?  When I
picked up my newest Spit my buddy (An MGB/Land Rover guy) and I fired it up,
cleaned out the carb and tried out all the lights and switches to make sure
they worked... Almost nothing did, then slowly things just started working,
and after about ten minutes of not actually DOING anything I had a fully
functional lighting/signal system and musical horns too!  (They play a song,
but I don't regognise it, and I'm taking them off anyway)

Luke

'71 Spit "Fireball"
'74 Spit "Baby No-Name"
etc