can't remember how it goes back together!

To: spitfires list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: can't remember how it goes back together!
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:45:24 -0500
Hi all,

Up to now I've been able to avoid these little confessions, but.... Car
is a square tail GT6.  She's going back together finally (after 2
years!) but I'm temporarily stuck.  Can anyone take a look at their own
car and tell me:

- you know those Y-pieces in the ventilation hoses (where the hoses
branch to the footwell and dash vents)-- what do the Y's attach to?
(And before you yell at me, YES I took pictures during disassembly but
these ones didn't come out.)

- where does the choke cable come through the firewall (LHD car)?  I
flat forgot to keep notes on this.  There's a small hole under where the
   water valve cable comes through-- is that it?

Thanks!  Descriptions and GIFs accepted gladly!
--
Douglas Frank    Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO              110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,