Re: Crazy, no sir, not me...

To: Kristi Richardson <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Crazy, no sir, not me...
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:59:47 -0500
Kristi,
these were exactly our thoughts when our son and his girlfriend moved out.
But now, his room is filled with Spitfire seats, interior stuff, boxes of
components already restored, etc. because the garage gets too messy, with all
the
work we do, to store all this equipment in.
A real plus is also the fact, that the garage has enforced walls, extra strong
steel beams for pulling engines, cemented in chains for pulling frames, since we
do not have a frame machine, etc. Unfortunately, we do not have a pit. The
foundation of the garage sits on bed rock.
Yes, it's great to have the facilities. I don't think we can ever move, for this
reason alone.
Liv