Crazy, no sir, not me...

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Crazy, no sir, not me...
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:03:30 -0800
Next time any of you catch flack about Spit parts in the dishwasher, or the
meat thermometer disappearing, or metal shavings in the laundry basket, or
the Spit storage tent (plastic barn...) blocking the view to the birdbath,
or having to park in the driveway because there's no space in the carport
(more Spit storage room) you may want to show this article to your
Significant Other.

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/vancouversun/columnists/story.asp?id={C44DED
D0-DDF8-451F-B593-D49B89C84DA7}

Had to chuckle, this fella designed his new house to park and display his
"vintage sports car" (a Datsun in this case, but don't hold it against him)
in the living room.
Makes me feel positively sane in comparison, my cars are outside the
house...

Nick Moseley
3 Spits plus a chassis, plus misc parts in the house, but no whole cars in
there.
In case the link doesn't work go to:
http://www.canada.com/vancouver/vancouversun/
then click Columnists in the box on the left, then
the story by Pete McMartin