Re: Haynes cut-away spifire t-shirts

Subject: Re: Haynes cut-away spifire t-shirts
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 03:40:12 -0800 (PST)
I have a higher res version that Eric sent me, that one is just a low res
one for demonstration purposes only!

My friend has a canary yellow t-shirt with a similar design on it (that's
what gave me the idea), dirty yellow would be cool too, I'm going to try
and find some nice fitting t-shirts, but will probably end up with
'normal' ones.  I will make sure that I get a variety of sizes too, once
I have guaged interest and worked out a price I'll e-mail everyone who
has shown an interest and ask for their size/colour preference if price
is ok(not sure how much yet but I'm guessing at between 10-15quid, bit
more for US shipping maybe...).

BTW, also had a request for white on black and black on white, both of
which should be able to do, I'll ask the print shop about this on Monday
anyway...

cheers
John