Re: Oil Guage

To: Frank Drummond <frandrum@voicenet.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Guage
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:48:34 -0700
My suggestion is to permanently mount a gauge somewhere in your ash or hanging
down from it.  You can add a few brass components to create two bosses
to scres the original sender into and to add the plumbing for the pressure
gauge.  It's quick, simple and cheap.  I did it on Huxley, my red Spit.

Joe