spitfire and TR4 for sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: spitfire and TR4 for sale
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 19:52:14 -0400
fellow listers,

I am selling a 1970 spitfire mk3 and a 1963 TR4.  Thought I'd offer things up
to the list first.  The spit is an mk3 that was in an accident.  The passenger
side of the bonnet was smashed and the frame was pushed back a little on that
side.  The engine ran well when the car was parked.  The frame is not rusty,
and the body is pretty much rust free.  There is some surface rust on the
floors, but that is about it.  It is a pretty decent tub.  The motor and
tranny are out and the interior is mostly stripped out.  I'd like to get $500
for the car.  Also there are two new tires on the back of the car.  (well new
when it was wrecked three years ago).  I have kept the car inside since I
bought it three years ago so it has never been stored outside.

The TR4 I bought in Florida about ten years ago.  The body is rusty but
complete.  The frame is good, but it hasn't been run in awhile.  The floors
are rusty, the fenders are rusty in the usual places.  I have a good boot lid
that will go along with it.  I am asking $500 for the TR as well.

I'm in Erie PA, which is in the very NW corner of Pennsylvania.  e-mail me if
you want further information.  I have a truck so if you are interested, live
close enough, and are willing to pay for the trailer rental and gas I will tow
to your doorstep.