Re: Weber DGV linkage

To: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>,
Subject: Re: Weber DGV linkage
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:14:49 -0700
Funny you should mention this.  I posted the same question on the Totally
Triumph Network and a member is about to e-mail me the photo.  Unless someone
gets to you first, I'll be posting it on the TTN.  I've GOT a Weber DGV
successfully installed, but with the older style mechanical linkage...  I'm
converting to cable, so...

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
Join the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Cool Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net