Suspension Help needed

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suspension Help needed
From: "d t gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:26:45 -0500
Spitlisters: Today I took my Spit for an early
spring drive. To cut to the chase...why is it that
when I corner hard,the rear wants to *break loose*
?(dry pavement) I have ALL new poly bushing all
around. New KYB shocks front and back. Real good BF
Goodrich tires all around. When I had some cheap JC
Whitney shocks on the back,I didn't have this
problem as much. Should I look into a rear sway
bar? Autoxing is defiantly on my agenda. I'm sure
there's more to it,and I'm willing to look into
most cures.
            Dave Gebhard
            1977 Spitfire