Re: Interior panels & upholstery

To: "Terry Thompson" <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Interior panels & upholstery
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:45:34 -0600
Terry T. just showed us his new snakeskin dash, complete with oil-pressure
and ammeter gages -

     > Same old pic address..
     >
     > http://www.geocities.com/firespiter/photos.html

Terry, could you identify the matching O/P & AMM gages you mounted?  Are
they the ones from the TR-6's?  If so, what is the Smith's number?
availability (Mountjoy's?), cost, etc.?  [At present, I have a proper
Smith's voltmeter mounted in the middle of the other 2 gages (headlight
switches moved to the left) & a S/W 3-gage mini-unit mounted in the ash-tray
hole which gives me electronic O/P readings.  The S/W mini-unit fits fairly
decently atop the dash, but I'm really not entirely happy with the
appearance - besides that, I smoke.  Also, I'd prefer to have an ammeter in
place of (or in addition to) my voltmeter.]  BTW, that Smith's O/P gage is
mechanical, right?

Thanx for any enlightenment (and for killing all those Maryland snakes).

Cheers,  Ree G. in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit  FM73070U O