Re: parts catalog quality

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: parts catalog quality
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:46:28 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Nolan Penney wrote:

> Rimmers
> Pricy
> Of the several times I've ordered from them, I've never received the parts.
> Tech support and customer service are pretty bad.

I guess I'm just lucky.  I have received every part but one that I have
ordered from Rimmer. (And that part turned out to be unavailable from
anyone else as well.  I ended out having my old ones reworked in a machine
shop.) And, by taking advantage of their annual "No Cartage" offers, I
have found Rimmer to be the cheapest supplier for my parts.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |