Re: 70 Spitfire wiring harnesses

To: "Michael Burdick" <burdickm@mindspring.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 70 Spitfire wiring harnesses
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:24:02 -0800
Michael,

Do they have earlier harnesses?  Like for a '67, by any chance?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!