70 Spitfire wiring harnesses

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 70 Spitfire wiring harnesses
From: "Michael Burdick" <burdickm@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:55:56 -0500
Hello all,

After an extended absence from the list, I thought I'd pop back in to let
you
know that wiring harnesses are now available for the '70 Spitfire.  After an
unfortunate short under the hood, I found myself in need of one and
contacted
British Wiring about getting a replacement.  They had listings for every
year of Spitfire except 1970, but were able to send my old harness in to
their
supplier and have it replicated.  I have had it installed now for about 3
weeks
and it is working fine.  Quality seems very good, and the wire colors were
all correct.

So if any '70 owners are in need of a harness, give British Wiring a call.

You can thank me later :-)

Mike Burdick
'70 Spitfire
Durham NC