RE: Seats Info Wanted - answers my previous Q

To: "'Ptegler'" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>,
Subject: RE: Seats Info Wanted - answers my previous Q
From: "Greg Schluge" <gschluge@cstone.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:05:21 -0500
The seats in my 76 had a good back on the driver side and a good bottom on
the passenger side.  I used a local Upholsterer, who replaced the foams with
several different weights depending on bottom or sides, made the passenger
back, the driver bottom for 200 bucks.  I can not tell the difference
between the new or the old parts.  I was extremely satisfied.