Re: Seats Info Wanted - answers my previous Q

To: Atwell Haines <karbuff@optonline.net>, "Ptegler"
Subject: Re: Seats Info Wanted - answers my previous Q
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:44:00 -0500
I just remembered a minor complaint with the seat covers I ordered from
Rimmers:  They only supplied about 2/3 the number of hog rings
that are required.  So I had to waste time trying to find more.

A hint:  Instead of buying special hog ring pliers, I took a
$2.99 pair of pliers and a Dremel tool, and ground a couple of grooves
in the faces of the pliers.  The cheaper the pliers are, the easier this is...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit