Re: Clutch Hydraulics

To: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Clutch Hydraulics
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:23:36 -0800
I think I read somewhere that if your slave cylinder isn't fully retracted
before bleeding the clutch, you can run into this very problem.  Remove the
slave cylinder, depress the plunger all the way back into the housing,
reinstall and bleed again, perhaps?

Don't go strictly by my say so.   I'm sure others can confirm or correct
this if I'm mistaken.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!