Re: Re: Spitfire & GT6 magazine

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Spitfire & GT6 magazine
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:44:45 -0500
Okay mercy, mercy! Monday is not a holiday in the great white north. So I
will wait patiently.

Oh by the way Ontario is not having any power problems (knock on the
transformers) but I can have simpathy for California's low voltage.  I heard
that Edison had a nephew by the name of Lucas! (couldn't resist)

David :-)