parts source

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: parts source
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:37:57 -0500
As some of you may know, I have been trying to find parts for the rear
brakes for my 73 GT6.  I could find a few parts from the usual sources, but
some of them were just not available.  Someone put me onto a source in UK
that had everything that I needed and the prices were very good, even with
shipping.

The source is Mick Dolphin.  He has a web site at:

http://www.mickdolphin.co.uk/

Mick does not take credit cards so dealing with him can be a bit trying,
but it was well worth the effort for me.  He only has NOS, but he had
everything that I needed.  He is a really great guy and other that than the
credit card thing he is very easy to deal with.  I just got some pound
notes from my bank and mailed them to him.  He had them in under a week and
in under another week I had my parts.

I have no financial interest in his operation, I just want to let you know
where you may find those hard to find parts.

Sam