Re: Re: Spitfire & GT6 magazine

To: Atwell Haines <karbuff@optonline.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Spitfire & GT6 magazine
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 10:06:25 -0700
> I really like that tonneau on the cover car...
>
> (For those who haven't gotten their issue yet, it's sewn-up as a Union Jack)
>
> Anybody have more info on that cover? Looks like a one-off, very well done.
>
> Atwell Haines
> '79 Spitfire (snowed in)
> Succasunna, NJ USA

There's a guy in the CCBCC (Central Coast British Car Council) in Ventura who
has a Union Jack tonneau for his TR3 (I think it is.) I asked him where he got
it-he said anyone can have one-if they're willing to pay the upholsterer!
Hmmm...I wonder if they could do one with the outline of a Supermarine
Spitfire...

Laura G. sunny Southern California! (Just had to get that in!)

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!