Re: Re: Spitfire & GT6 magazine

To: PorscheRcr@aol.com, jmcneal@ohms.com, Flinters@picarefy.com,
Subject: Re: Re: Spitfire & GT6 magazine
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:44:47 -0700
> << Geez.  I'm always the last one to get my copy in the mail!!  Arghhhhhhh!!!
>
>  Best wishes,
>
>  Jeff in San Diego
>   >>
> I haven't gotten mine in Sacramento yet either Jeff.. so you aren't the only
> one :(
>
> Bill J
> '68 GT8

I don't usually get mine until after Bill and Jeff get theirs, and everyone has
discussed the issue and moved on to other topics and I'm ready to go to the
P.O. and put a trace on it and email John "where is it"-and then, and only
then, do I ever receive it. (Same thing always happens with "British Car" too!)

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!