Wiring Question

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Question
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:13:58 -0600
I have had one heck of a problem with the wiring on my 71 Spit.
I need Dan Masters !!!
Or someone like him !
I have a serious problem with stuff not working.
Dash lights work, headlights work, high or low beam work, brake lights work.
Stuff that don't work !
Turn signals
Running lights
The DPO screwed up a bunch of stuff on the dash, moving things.
I have had this car for 5 years and I still can't drive it at night.
Haynes has a schematic, it says at the bottom, to a 1971 !
Does that include the 71 or not ?
If you look at the thing it has stuff listed with a number that doesn't
exist !
It has separate running lights listed that are not on a 71 !
Damnit !
I want to drive the thing at night !
A new harness will not fix this, a new harness will just get me the mains.
I have access to enough wire to redo everyone's car on this list.
I need a REAL schematic, not the Haynes piece of crap !
Can anyone help ?

Craig Smith
36 Pelham Ridge Drive
Greenville, SC 29615