Re: Hi everyone

To: Aaron Martin <aamartin@akl-co.nz.dhl.com>
Subject: Re: Hi everyone
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 17:03:08 +0000
Aaron,
It has arguably the best engine of all Spitfires (almost square design bore vs.
stroke and small main bearings make it rev higher
without flying apart).  The fact that it is an early round tail makes it appeal
to those of us who prefer the early models more than
the redesigned "square tail" ones.

But any Spit is better than no Spit so go ahead and get it.  Just be sure to
register it into the Spitfire Database.
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry