Re: Hi everyone

To: aamartin@akl-co.nz.dhl.com
Subject: Re: Hi everyone
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:24:36 -0500 (EST)
Hi, Aaron.

Well, for my money, the Mk 3 is THE one to get, unless you would
rather have the "Mk 1" versions.  Mk3 has the 1300cc engine,
instrument cluster ahead of the driver, higher-set bumper at the
front, a top that deployed or stowed without requiring a master's
degree in mechanical engineering of the operator, and a nicely
rounded tail.

Not that I'm opinionated, of course <G>.

Welcome to the world of the Spitfire!
Donald.