Re: Winter Sales

To: pbowen@intellinetics.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winter Sales
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:56:08 EST
Hi Patrick,

The Roadster factory sent out a Christmas Book 2000 in November. Through Jan.
13, 2001, on orders up to $750, regular UPS shipping is only $5.00. The
prices in the book seemed to be about the same as earlier catalogs.

Today, I got the Eastwood Catalog which offers a sale on their Vibratory
Tumblers for derusting small parts. If they had one big enough for a Spitfire
body tub...

Tom Burke
80 SnowSpit