Spitfire Christmas song

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Spitfire Christmas song
From: Howard Baugues <bauguesh@abcs.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 14:51:54 -0500
I have had one complete and correct answer, giving by Eric Kieboom, and
two partial answers given by Greg Rowe and Joe Curry.

Anyone else want to make a guess before I disclose the answer?

I have been enjoying Christmas music today and noticed there is a
Christmas song that mentions the Spitfires.
The song actually mentions at least one other Triumph model, but then
makes
reference to the Spitfire, but not by using the actual word "Spitfire".
You'll have to name the song and the line of the lyrics that refers to
the Spitfire.
Can anyone tell me what song, and to what the line of lyrics I am
referring?

Have a joyous holiday season!

Howard Baugues
W. Terre Haute, IN, USA