LBC Support Vehicle Brakes Failing

To: Triumph Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Support Vehicle Brakes Failing
From: Kirk Crawford <kirk-crawford@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:52:46 -0700
This really doesn't have to do with my LBC, but it is the LBC Support vehicle!

My problem is with a 79 Ford E350 Van with power brakes.  The
symptoms are sometimes i can push the brake pedal all the way to the
floor.  If I pump it another time, it will hold.  Other times if I am
stopped at a light, and i relax the pressure a bit, it will sink all
the way to the floor.  I have checked the fluid level and it is fine.
All the way to the top.  I guess that eliminates leaks in the system.
I'm not familiar with power brakes.  Could it be due to the "Power"
part somewhere?

Thanks In Advance,

---
Kirk Crawford AIM:KirkBCraw